- Jean provides keynotes at national and local conferences, on a range of topics from the Pupil Premium to communication and language, parental engagement, resilience, social and emotional
learning, and special educatioal needs.
- She is one of Oxford University Press' 'experts'; she speaks at their events around the country and has written publications and made films on parental engagement and the Pupil Premium for
- She is an adviser to government on its social mobility strategy
- She is an Associate of the Early Intervention Foundation and works with them on early language and on social and emotional learning
- She is a Trustee of the children's communication charity ICAN and chairied 'Bercow Ten Years On', an independent review of services for children with speech, language and